Sunday 3 February 2019 – Wrest Point Lawns
Site Map Available HERE
Legendary DJ Fatboy Slim has announced he will visit Australia on 3 February 2019, performing an exclusive concert on Hobart’s picturesque waterfront.
The British artist’s beats are expected to reverberate over the Derwent River, with hit tracks from the ‘90s and ‘00s, ‘Weapon of Choice’, ‘Praise You’ and ‘Right Here, Right Now’ through to the 2013 hit ‘Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat’ featuring in his only Australian show.
The concert will be held on the lawns of iconic entertainment destination, Wrest Point.
Fatboy Slim, aka Norman Cook, has won 10 MTV Video Music Awards, two Brit Awards and a Grammy in his pioneering and widely celebrated career.
General Admission $112.90
SOLD OUT – VIP Hill $169.90
The VIP Hill will provide an outlook of the entire event site including the stage. Patrons will have priority access to purchase premium food & beverage products throughout the evening and scattered seating will be provided on the hill. Private bathroom access will also be provided.
SOLD OUT – VIP Garden $169.90
The VIP Garden will be the most spacious area available during the concert, directly to the right of stage. Patrons will have priority access to purchase premium food & beverage products throughout the evening and private bathroom access will also be provided.
- Gates: 5:30pm
- Support: 7.00pm
- Finish: 10:00pm
*All running times are approximate and subject to change.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Strictly licensed over 18 event – photographic ID required upon entry. Refunds will not be issued to any ticket holder who is underage.
2. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event the patron will oblige by all and any refund or cancellation policy as applicable.
4. The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
5. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
6. NO bags permitted that are over A4 in size.
7. NO BYO alcohol.
8. NO BYO non-alcoholic beverages (including water).
9. NO BYO food.
10. NO BYO glass of any kind including wine glasses, jars, containers or any item made from glass.
11. No knives are permitted into the venue.
12. Food and drinks will be available for sale at the venue.
13. NO chairs allowed.
14. No umbrellas, sun shades or any item that will interrupt the view of other patrons will be allowed into the venue.
15. NO pets allowed
16. Lost tickets will not be reissued or refunded.
17. Limited venue car parking available. Ferry services are recommended.