Saturday 15 February 2020 – Wrest Point Lawns
Wrest Point and The Mercury are proud to present MISSY HIGGINS and the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra live on the West Point Lawns, Saturday 15th February 2020.
Missy Higgins returns to Tasmania to perform with the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, led by Guy Noble, in a one off exclusive Australian orchestral show. This will be a night to remember, on the edge of the river, under the stars on the Wrest Point Lawns.
This will be a picnic style event where everyone can relax and share the occasion. The Wrest Point Lawns are unlike any other venue in Australia and the music of Missy Higgins accompanied by the orchestra will be a truly breathtaking experience.
OVER 18 ONLY EVENT – ID required
Please note all times are approximate and subject to change
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Strictly licensed over 18 event – photographic ID required upon entry. Refunds will not be issued to any ticket holder who is underage.
2. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event the patron will oblige by all and any refund or cancellation policy as applicable.
4. The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
5. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
6. NO BYO alcohol.
7. NO BYO non-alcoholic beverages (including water).
8. NO BYO glass of any kind including wine glasses, jars, containers or any item made from glass.
9. No knives are permitted into the venue.
10. Food and drinks will be available for sale at the venue.
11. No umbrellas, sun shades or any item that will interrupt the view of other patrons will be allowed into the venue.
12. NO pets allowed
13. Lost tickets will not be reissued or refunded.
14. Limited venue car parking available. Ferry services are recommended.
1. Only deck/camping chairs with low legs that sit no higher than 23cms will be permitted. No special considerations will be made.
We encourage you to bring a rug, bags are permitted but will be checked on entry.
2. Snack food – all bags will be inspected